Friday, July 22, 2016

To Wear or Not To Wear

Do you think students should be mandated to wear uniform to school? Defend your position if you agree or disagree.

1 comment:

  1. I was also stuck in the middle with this question. After really thinking about it, I think students should wear uniforms. After working in the DOE, I noticed a lot of children come from the shelter and their parents don't have the money to get them clothing. They wear the same outfit and children tease them. Then you have the kids that can't afford the latest trend and get teased for that. If students and to wear a uniform, the children who can't afford the latest trend will have the SAME outfit as those who can afford it. And the children who's parents can afford them clothing for everyday, can at least get them the uniform so their child can fit in with the other students.

    ReplyDelete